Quality customer service, top-notch workmanship and a great reputation—all things homeowners look for when hiring a company for any type of home improvement or repairs. When it comes to plumbing and HVAC services, Martinelli Plumbing & Heating checks off all those boxes and more. Owner Richard Martinelli shares the top reasons why Martinelli Heating & Plumbing is the only company you should call for plumbing and HVAC needs.
1. WIDE RANGE OF PLUMBING AND HVAC SERVICES. Martinelli offers complete plumbing, heating and A/C repairs or replacements, from water heater service, drain cleaning and sewer line replacement, to heating installation, furnace tune-ups and installation. They also do complete bathroom renovations from start to finish.
2. GREAT IMPRESSION. It’s of most importance to Martinelli and his team to leave each site knowing they did a great job because there are many choices of contractors. They understand they have one chance to make a great impression and gain a customer for life.
3. SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. The company’s philosophy is to show up on time, keep a very clean work environment, complete the task without any chance of a recurring problem and to leave knowing the customer is satisfied and will call for future projects.
4. PRIDE IN THEIR WORK. Martinelli Plumbing & Heating has been in business for 25 years. They take great pride in what they do and don’t cut any corners. They are proud to display their family name on their uniforms, trucks and equipment, and don’t let them, their family or their customers down.
5. GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. Martinelli Plumbing & Heating donates to local sports organizations, Girl Scout troops and sponsors employees obtaining their plumbing licenses.
Martinelli Plumbing & Heating
Serving South Jersey
Published (and copyrighted) in Suburban Family Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 1 (March 2020).
For more info on Suburban Family Magazine, click here.
For information about advertising in Suburban Family Magazine, click here.
To find out where to pick up your copy of Suburban Family Magazine, click here.