WHEN IT COMES TO BREAKING INTO COMPETITIVE CHEERLEADING, athletes want to be trained by the best. Reign Athletics is South Jersey’s newest all-star cheerleading program in Moorestown. Co-owned by Kayla Pierce and Tyler Washington, former head coaches of SKKY Allstars Reign, this facility offers programs for ages three and up. From tumbling to summer camps, athletes are taught core values of the sport that they can carry through their careers. Here are some of the programs available for all skill levels:
1. COMPETITIVE ALLSTAR CHEERLEADING PROGRAMS. Reign offers several co-ed cheerleading programs for children/ teens/young adults ages three and older. Programs range from half-year, low-commitment, no-travel teams to full-year, high-commitment travel teams. There’s a team for everyone at Reign, no prior experience needed!
2. TUMBLING CLASSES. Train your tumbling skills with high-qualified tumbling instructors. From forward rolls at a beginner level to double-full twisting layouts at an elite level, Reign has a tumbling class for everyone, all ages and skill levels.
3. SUMMER CHEER CAMP. Reign’s summer program runs from June 17 to July 25, Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. They also offer before- and after-care from 7-9 a.m. and 3-5 p.m. Enroll your athlete now to learn the basics of cheer and tumbling, brush up on their current skills and keep physically fit during the summer months. All skill sets beginner through elite are welcome.
4. ALL-STAR CHEER FUNDAMENTALS. Thought about enrolling your child in cheerleading but aren’t ready for the commitment? The FUNdamentals program is a little-to-no commitment, low-cost, entry-level class to introduce athletes to all-star cheer. FUNdamentals follows a simple lesson plan that progresses to a short routine that will be performed for family and friends at the end of each session.
5. SPECIAL NEEDS CHEER ABILITIES PROGRAM. Reign offers a co-ed cheer- leading program for children/teens/young adults with special needs completely for free. The special needs team will learn a basic cheerleading routine and perform at three local cheerleading competitions.
225 Executive Drive
Published (and copyrighted) in Suburban Family Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 3 (May 2019).
For more info on Suburban Family Magazine, click here.
For information about advertising in Suburban Family Magazine, click here.
To find out where to pick up your copy of Suburban Family Magazine, click here.